Receive a £55 voucher per hour to share your perspective as a user with upper limb disabilities — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Receive a £55 voucher per hour to share your perspective as a user with upper limb disabilities

riccardochi
riccardochi Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited August 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hi everyone ? 

My name is Riccardo and I am looking for technology users with upper limb disabilities (not looking for any specific health condition).

The purpose of this research is to gather insights so that we can explore developing a product that might help make interacting with digital devices such as laptops and tablets easier for people with limited use of their upper limbs.

The study is composed of the following:

1. Pre-interview tasks (part in online survey form, another part as instructions for sent as a PDF). The tasks will involve taking photos and videos of you in your workspace. (The time estimated to complete all tasks is max 1 hour).

2. Video call interview (1 hour).

+ Later, depending on your interest and availability, we will hold other video call feedback sessions to show our ideas in progress (30-45 min in duration). 

We will compensate for your time with a gift card (value corresponding to the time you’ve spent on our activities) to an online shop of your choice. The compensation is £55/hour. If you are attending the session with a carer, the same reward applies to both of you (i.e. £110 CHF/hour).

If you are interested, please send me a DM with your email, or I can also reach out to you from the comments of this post. 
Of course feel free to reach out if you have any questions ?Very excited to chat soon! 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.