Had OT report done in 2019. Housing association and council did nothing. I'm stuck. What can I do? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had OT report done in 2019. Housing association and council did nothing. I'm stuck. What can I do?

Options
1234Holly
1234Holly Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me please? 
I have got fibromyalgia and CFS. I had to quit my job a few years ago now. Sadly. I had an OT report done back in 2019, sent to my housing association and the council. They both sat on it for two years and did nothing. So I pushed them for a move because I'm struggling with daily activities in my property. I've since got worse and they gave me a amagement move to another flat but I didn't think it was appropriate. So my landlords have asked for a mobility assesment. I've had a councillor involved and the county council services. The council are saying this is a health concern and I got referred to a place but apparently they don't do mobility assesments. The council services don't do them either. So now I'm stuck. I've been on at my Dr and waiting again. I've now got the ombudsman involved. Now waiting to hear from them too. The council are saying I can't have a new OT report done because my 2019 one is still outstanding. I've had a fire assesment risk done by the fire brigade and they said i am critically extremely vulnerable.
Now I don't know where to turn. Any help and advice would be most welcomed. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.