Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Assessment was only yesterday and have been told DWP have written report. Is that too quick?
Hi all, and thank you for taking the time to read, my question, i had my P.I.P assessment yesterday at 1.p.m, at 8.00 a.m this morning, ive received a text saying... We've received the written report!! That's not even 24 hours? That seems super quick? Is that normal? I was so stressed yesterday, because i do t sleep to good, and i was crying at the start of the assessment because i was so worked up about it all. But yes i just feel that was super quick now im sat wondering is that a bad outcome for me. Does this also mean it's with the person who makes a decision for P.I.P or can someone give me some hope or faith please.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 936 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 635 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.