Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Do I send a copy of the assessors letter with my MR appeal?
I am about to appeal and send in my new evidence for a MR for PIP and theres lots of inconsistencys on the assessors report. Should I use her report as an appendix and highlight in red all of the errors in it with written explenations on the page? Or should I just say in my own letter to DWP things like "the assessor said....but this is incorrect"?
Also I am calling my doctor next week to ask him for a letter for PIP with their specific descriptors on it, do I ask him to add all the descriptors on it and say that I would need prompting for them all and then ask him to give a few examples on the letter?
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.