Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I've been awarded standard rate mobility and daily living. Not sure whether to go to tribunal?
I applied on the 12th of February, on the 24th of June I was granted pip standard care. I did a mandatory reconsideration and was called on Monday 13th of september by a decision maker to ask if I had anything else to say. Today I recieved my MR letter and have been added standard rate mobility as well as standard for care . I still don't fully agree with the report so not sure whether to move forward and continue to appeal or not. But I hope people see you can recieve an award on your first assesment and that MR is worth it and does sometimes make a difference.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 936 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 635 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.