Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hello I applied for uc in July last year 2020 , I have been handing in my sick notes since I applied however they only sent me a health assessment form around June this year 2021 snd then I had my WCA a few weeks ago and have been put in lcwra .
Does this mean I will get backdated payment from last year based on providing sick notes since I joined uc or bescuse they didn’t even send me a health form to fill out until June this year will they say it starts from then ?
Also , the sick notes I was providing was all just dates Inputting into my journal bescuse of COVID-19 it only states on your journal “provide for note” so I wrote doctors name and dates ( every 3 months my gp had given me ) is this input on journal of this basic information classed as my evidence ?
Any advise would be appreciated
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 687 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.