Hello I applied for uc in July last year 2020 , I have been handing in my sick notes since I applied however they only sent me a health assessment form around June this year 2021 snd then I had my WCA a few weeks ago and have been put in lcwra .
Does this mean I will get backdated payment from last year based on providing sick notes since I joined uc or bescuse they didn’t even send me a health form to fill out until June this year will they say it starts from then ?
Also , the sick notes I was providing was all just dates Inputting into my journal bescuse of COVID-19 it only states on your journal “provide for note” so I wrote doctors name and dates ( every 3 months my gp had given me ) is this input on journal of this basic information classed as my evidence ?
Any advise would be appreciated
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments