Larsen Syndrome — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Larsen Syndrome

Options
jinnty
jinnty Community member Posts: 57 Courageous
Hello, I hope this post finds you all safe and well as can be. I requested my medical notes, and on looking through them, I discovered as a child I had been diagnosed with Larsen Syndrome, and on looking it up, I was astounded to discover that it describes me to a T. But, I can’t find any information on wether this is a childhood illness, or it continues through adulthood, can anyone give me any information please? I have been told my knees are bone on bone, but I will not get operated on until I’m 60 or over, I’m 54. Yes, I know a lot of people have had surgery before then, but unfortunately my drs have dug their heels in. But, if this syndrome continued into adulthood, I may be able to point it out to them. Thank you in advance for any comments. Stay safe and as well as you can be. X

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.