Jay's poem about missed by lockdown
Whilst struggling to play his video games and never claimed to be the best video gamer, he has missed not volunteering, not seeing his family and friends.
As he is spending time helping people in an online scope community who need help.
Jay felt a sense of happiness by helping others.
He smothers self-doubt, that sometimes rears its ugly head as he laid in bed.
Jay listened to his music which kept him calm.
As he got sweaty palms whenever he was nervous about going outside to meet people once again.
I really missed not seeing the Stoke Park, writing group.
As I scoop my confidence, enter my poetry writing into different opportunities through the Scope online community.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 936 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 635 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.