Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I've waited nearly 18 months for WCA decision. Will I still have to wait 3 months?
I've just been looking at some questions relating to capability of work assessment as I've filled out a form that had to be in by the 1st April 2020 during the lockdown I had a telephone assessment on the 15th December 2020 received a letter 3wks later saying they might need more information then in July 2021 received another letter saying I had to have an assessment due to the last one being rescheduled which it wasn't I had the second assessment on the 25th august 2021 it is the 28th of September now 5wks since my last assessment will I have to still wait 3months even though it's been nearly 18 months
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 687 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.