Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I've been awarded limited capacity to work. How long do I have to wait to receive my back dated pay?
Hi I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help I was awarded limited capability of work on the 20th of September the work coach have stated that I will receive my first payment in with next months statement but she’s unsure on what the turn around is for back dated money. Has anyone been in the same position and how long did you wait for a back dated payment from the day you was awarded?
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 936 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 635 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.