Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Grants and Help Available To Keep People and Homes Warm
With Universal credit being cut, and with fuel prices going up and according to the weather people, we could be having a bad winter, i thought it would be a good idea for people to leave here information on grants available to make homes warmer and other help. There are some well known ones and there are others that no one knows about.
I personally missed out on that shocking green scheme, and everyone i know also missed out. They were awarded the fund but due to cutting the scheme short, suppliers could not keep up with demand.
So, I am wondering, what other help is available out there to help keep homes warmer, like insulation in the loft, wall insullation, and so on
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 936 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 635 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.