Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
A Few Days In Newcastle upon Tyne. Any Recommenda
A few years ago I went to Edinburgh for Hogmanay by National Express coach. Coming back on the coach it broke down, so we had to transfer onto another coach.
Don't ask me why, but I got off mistakingly at Newcastle. I was stranded. Had a panic attack. A lady from National Express Newcastle sorted me overnight accommodation at a Hostel.
The Hostel was lovely, clean and a good atmosphere.
Anyhow, I always vowed to go back to Newcastle upon Tyne one day.
I have just booked a mini weekend break in Newcastle at the same Hostel, mid to late November.
Has anyone been to Newcastle upon Tyne, has anyone got any recommendations.
I do like a couple of bottles of German beer.
But I like to browse shops, without buying anything.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 687 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.