Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I have tregiminal neuralgia. What are my rights of employment? Could I claim PIP?
Long story short I am a carer for son who is HF autistic and epilepsy, but I work pt and have on off suffering from tregiminal neuralgia since 2015 . confirmed last month by my Neurologist that I have it . I also been off work because the pain has been so bad . Question is what are my rights of employment . ( I have been at my work for quite a few years ) and maybe claim PIP ? I want to cut my working hours down . I have so much going on in my life at the moment probably stress has aggeviated my condition. Any information would be much appreciated
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 687 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.