Sorry

shazzawood
shazzawood Community member Posts: 30 Connected
Hello all ..sorry it as been a while since I have been on..
I wanted time on my own to get my head around all these new changes in my life as I am sure nearly everyone as been through the same as me..
It has been a year this week since I have been in chronic pain with my back plus all other health issues which have decided to come at the same time.
I have learned to take each day as it comes and ride with each day as I can't beat the problem on my own.to smile and laugh as much as i can as life is to short and I am still alive.
Get things that will make life easier for yourself  instead of struggling.
It really does help to talk and listen.
One thing I am really pleased about is that my hospital appointments have started to arrive so now I can slowly get medical help that I have needed for seems like a life time..

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,445 Championing
    There's no need to apologise @shazzawood :) It's good to see you back!

I think it's really positive that you've got some hospital appointments coming up, please do let us know how you get on. It also sounds as though you've got a more positive mindset at the moment, in terms of taking each day as it comes and focussing on the things you enjoy doing. 

How has your weekend been?
  • shazzawood
    Hi tori
    Been I good weekend.i went to see Sally Morgan which was really enjoyable.. i have done Sunday roast today with help ..i hope you are well and had a good weekend 
  • shazzawood
    Hi teddy..it is a big relief..at least I can.now get the help.i need
    Hope you are well..
  • shazzawood
    Hi woodbine ..yes very happy..hope you are well 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,499 Championing
    There's never any need to apologise here for taking a break when needed @shazzawood - tho it's good to read your positive post, not least about your hospital appointments! Take care. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,445 Championing
    Ooh lovely, a Sunday roast @shazzawood- I'm jealous! I did have a good weekend thanks :) I hope you've been having a good week so far? 
  • shazzawood
    Hi tori..been to exercise rehab for my lower legs today..i.am limited on.what exercise i can do because of my back but little is better than none I say and also gets me out to meet people and have a chat ..