Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Break up is messing with my MH
Me and my now ex partner were together for 9 and half yrs till july 15th this yr.. I made an attempt on my life the day before he broke up with me...his behavour since is domestic emotional abuse...something I dnt see due to childhood abuse...i have since then made 6 attempts and self harmed regularly...I'm am now high risk and waiting for IDT (mental health team) to get back to me to see what they can offer me...I'm so in my own head and feeling so low that I have nothing left to lose anymore...so what's the point anymore...i cant deal with past and present at same time together...its all to much for me...I'm done fighting any more...
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 966 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.