A poem about young called Grace — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A poem about young called Grace

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
A young woman called Grace
She was in a race
As Grace had to go out quick peace 
As Grace want to win the race

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• ellieflower3
    ellieflower3 Community member Posts: 186 Courageous
    Globster said:
    A young woman called Grace
    She was in a race
    As Grace had to go out quick peace 
    As Grace want to win the race

it cool :0 
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    @ellieflower3
    Thank you I glad like my poem
    Please keep your eye out there new poem written  and post on the scope online  community really soon

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

How are you? Another great poem. Thanks for the read. Would you like to tell us more about your poem or share another verse of the poem with us?  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • ellieflower3
    ellieflower3 Community member Posts: 186 Courageous
    Globster said:
    @ellieflower3
    Thank you I glad like my poem
    Please keep your eye out there new poem written  and post on the scope online  community really soon
    will do :):smile:
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • Globster
    @L_Volunteer
    I am fantastic thank you@L_Volunteer 
    @L_Volunteer my poems seem just to roll off my tongue

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.