A poem about young called Grace — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A poem about young called Grace

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
A young woman called Grace
She was in a race
As Grace had to go out quick peace 
As Grace want to win the race

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• ellieflower3
    ellieflower3 Community member Posts: 186 Courageous
    Options
    Globster said:
    A young woman called Grace
    She was in a race
    As Grace had to go out quick peace 
    As Grace want to win the race

it cool :0 
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @ellieflower3
    Thank you I glad like my poem
    Please keep your eye out there new poem written  and post on the scope online  community really soon

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

How are you? Another great poem. Thanks for the read. Would you like to tell us more about your poem or share another verse of the poem with us?  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • ellieflower3
    ellieflower3 Community member Posts: 186 Courageous
    Options
    Globster said:
    @ellieflower3
    Thank you I glad like my poem
    Please keep your eye out there new poem written  and post on the scope online  community really soon
    will do :):smile:
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • Globster
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I am fantastic thank you@L_Volunteer 
    @L_Volunteer my poems seem just to roll off my tongue

Brightness