Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Not sure where to post this i have lot lot problems with grammar and understanding things
Few weeks now been living with gf we met online moved away from family caused a lot problems so on my own living with her .We both on spectrum few things concerned over not sure how to feel
She had breakdown down because way her ex was he pressure her all time first thing she asked me if anything like her ex she couldnt be with someone like that again and because breakdown her child taken off her .
She asked me move in with her at moment only stayed few weeks so far found out when living with her that has social worker visiting her she trying get her child back something at time she told me about but she told me if social worker ask im just friend staying with her.
When ever i get text or calls she want listen in on them when she gets calls want me be quiet as if im not there and ex bf calling her she seem sharing a lot with him what she doing what been going on even keeping some stuff around the house more then she talk me about .She said he only text or call her now seem weird that bags his stuff that she says wont throw away because its expensive he called round pick some of it before i visited her .Some stuff very weird of sexual nature that she said because he has no one else still talk seem be lot flirting even do she said he may show up hopes he doesnt and that she knows he wants get back with her.
Feel like maybe something still going on ask her about that she said just friends moved on he accepted things over then later on that she said knows he want get back with her .Because this first partner im not sure how feel about things like if she really serious
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 937 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.