Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
PIP Review Text Message ?
Hi everyone ,
I got a pip review form 3 weeks ago and i know they received it i rang last week and they told me it was sent to capita and i would probably get an assement around the first 2 weeks of november. My pip was due to expire april past but got extended until september 2021 but like loads i got the review form earlier but i never asked for the review at any point as i was happy with my standard rate care , but the only change on this for is now i have fibromalgia and small nuerological issue's.
Today i got a text message from DFCPIP saying ,
You've asked us to look at our recent PIP decision again, We will write to you once we've done this.As a guide you should hear from us within 10 weeks.You don't need to contact us unless any of the details you gave us has changed. Thank you.
Can anyone help put my mind at ease as so much anxiety going through it at the moment and i wish i had read the text more clearly earlier but it took me 5 times for me to realise what it said . I never got the we got your form etc or anything else before this.
Thanks in advance for any insight or experience.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.