PIP Review Text Message ? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Review Text Message ?

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Angeange said:
    Hello I've sent my pip review form back over 6 weeks ago I phone to be told last week its in a cue for the case manager and today I call for an update and was told its now been passed to the desion maker has anyone had this done before and does it look like I might not have to have a face to face assessment 

Thanks 

It may also just mean that it's just waiting in the pile to be sent to the health assessment providers because they don't always send your file straight away. I've known a wait of 11 weeks before a file is sent to them.
    There's really nothing more you can do at this stage but wait.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Angeange
    Angeange Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you for the reply, do you know at what point and how decides if I will have to have a face to face, it's a review form I've set back not a new claim
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Assessments are mostly by telephone still and most people have them, even for reviews. My advice is you should expect one and this way you won't be too surprised if the appointment date comes through the post. Paper based assessments are rare but can happen, if there's enough of evidence to write the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • cookie1983
    cookie1983 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Options
    I contacted PIP today again lol , and yes indeed they looked at my current award and it is indeed being back dated on the standard rate motibilty and i will receive payment this week.

My current claim is with the assesor so i'm guessing this may be the same person/team that looked at my current award. He did state about the rule changes last year and i might of been one that benefited from that but also said my pip was reviewed in 2019 without my notice and it was kept the same and i have found that letter so i'm basing it on the info i sent them a few weeks back for my review.

So anyone that is in for a review it's quite clear to try get as much information you can get and dates on it as it's clearly helps as my case it might be seen as quite rare though as i spoke to him about that aswell but again he told me to take all this as a positive for my current review that is being looked at.

I'll update this thread when i get my decision in a few weeks/months or whatever time frame on how i got on and to see if i get less/more or cut off which can also be likely.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    The rule changes applied to following and planning a journey, not for the moving around part.
  • cookie1983
    Options
    The rule changes applied to following and planning a journey, not for the moving around part.

Sadly i'm no expert i'm just going with the reason's he was guessing himself as he wasn't sure either that's why i have stated loads that i think they looked at my review form i sent in and the info i sent in with the dates.

• cookie1983
    Options

Got my MR report and it was looked at again due to the rule changes and i got 10 points for following and planning a journey , my my claim in 2018 i got 0.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.