Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is sun!
I moved from Cumbria to Liverpool in feb 2019 with my son who had a EHCP and he was SLD. LA here have messed around as my son who is 15 is still not in school.LA amended his plan and did a education psychologist assessment now there saying he is MLD can a child improve School i asked for when i first moved was a non maintained school. School they want is maintained my LA. Have tribunal next Monday, just want heads up is someone is told they are SLD is it possible to improve to MLD. My son is CP and ADHD.
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 967 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.