Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
What's The Matter?
Answers on a postcard
My gp called today to tell me the mri brain scan had shown up white matter that you wouldn't normally expect to see...she said it looked similar to the patterns in people with ms...but they need to investigate further.
I'm now to see a neurologist and a neuroradiologist...I looked up waiting times and it can take up to 18 flippin weeks...I don't have the energy to fret and worry for that long so I won't bother ...so, still none the wiser and could all be nowt.
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.