Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm having some trouble with my PIP renewal. Will my payments stop? What can I do?
hi i’m new here and really stressed. my pip is not meant to be due for renewal until april 2022 however they sent me renewal form . i completed but they say not found. they sent me another but i only read last wk abd i was really sick so couldn’t complete. i’ve just started and the letter says to be back 25 oct monday. i’m worried as my pip payment due on tuesday will they not pay me as it’s not been returned . i’ve got mental health issues which exacerbated by my physical health of a genetic condition so the stress is overwhelming and i’m really panicking. what can i do to stop them cancelling my payment as i’ll lose my mobility car abd already lost my increased esa payment for disability and lost my child tax credits and i really don’t know what to do. i’m struggling filling the firm in as my fingers sublax whilst writing . any advice appreciated.
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 680 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 950 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.