Rejoining motability after a breach of contract — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Rejoining motability after a breach of contract

Options
LeeLee49
LeeLee49 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi has any one managed to rejoin the motability scheme after a breach of contract and a ban from getting a vehicle for 5 year's
Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @LeeLee49 hi and welcome to scope, I didn't know you could get a ban?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    Has it passed 5 years since you were banned? If it has then you’ll need to contact motability to ask them because they are the only ones that can answer your question. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2021
    Options
    woodbine said:
    @LeeLee49 hi and welcome to scope, I didn't know you could get a ban?
    Yes you definitely can, depending on what exactly you did. Ive heard several stories where people have been banned. 
    For example… If any driver has been disqualified from driving for more than 30 days within the last five years they will not be eligible to drive on a RSA Motability policy. The driver will only be eligible when five years has passed from the date of conviction shown on the driving licence.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • MarkIngleton
    MarkIngleton Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Options
    Well No more car as  petol has made it to expensive  to run . And as only one lot of money  coming  in Its now the house  as I live in a village  now .the nearest  shops six miles  away thanks for the green petrol.  That Germane  had a stopped using  as it didn't work 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.