Personal Health Budget. How can I go about getting one? How long to wait for care package review? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Personal Health Budget. How can I go about getting one? How long to wait for care package review?

Options
AJ98
AJ98 Community member Posts: 5 Connected
I feel that I need to have a PHB as quite a few thing fall under PHB like therapy, skin care, catheter and bowel care. I’m waiting for review of my care package but not sure how long I will have to wait. I need to contact Wheelchair Services as I’m using my chair more inside and I can’t use my manual chair as it too pain to push. 

I’m might ask to keep the old chair so if need to go some where it can go into a car.  How do I do this as I’m not sure if it’s possible. It took my sixteen years and 13 assessments before getting a package.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.