I've scored 0 points. I need some advice for the PIP MD letter - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've scored 0 points. I need some advice for the PIP MD letter

Options
13»

Comments

• paulamaria
    paulamaria Community member Posts: 50 Connected
    Options
    morning to all, I rang pip there this morning, the lady in the phone could see the confusion with my letter, she said a new one would be sent out to me, I asked have I definitely got back my standard care? She said she can see the 11 points, I asked her could someone ring me today as I have felt I’ll all weekend not knowing for definite if I’ve got it or not, she said she will get the decision maker to ring me.. so I’m still in limbo until then, will update when I receive the call, I’m so stressed ? 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Did you receive a call from them today @paulamaria?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • paulamaria
    Options
    hi @Teddybear12 and @Tori_Scope, I rang again at 12 , they said someone should ring me today, but nobody has, will ring them again tomorrow, I don’t like to annoy them but this is brutal not knowing 
  • paulamaria
    Options
    Morning all I rang pip again this morning as my nerves was away, the guy was so nice , I have definitely got my standard care back, I’m so relieved! He was so apologetic that I should never have been sent the letter I got, thank you all for helping me on here and letting me rant, I appreciate you all xx
  • paulamaria
    Options
    @Teddybear12 yes he said it will be sent out in the next couple of days, and payment sorted no later than next week, I’m lucky that it was done so quick, thank you ?? 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for the update @paulamaria :) You must be relieved!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • paulamaria
    Options
    Well still no letter or my pip hasn’t been updated, rang again yesterday it’s back with the case manager, if I don’t have a phone call by Monday I have to ring back, the waiting is not good for my anxiety ? will update again fingers crossed it will ne sorted next week 
  • paulamaria
    Options
    @poppy123456 my letter finally came this morning!! And I’m not getting review’s until sep 2031!! I sent you the letter in your pm poppy, thank you all again, the advice on here by @poppy123456 and the others was probably the only reason I got my MR, I didn’t write essays off stuff I went in the advice of writing how each one applied to me, in real life time and examples of what happened when I did, also my mother and son wrote a letter too, thank you all, have a healthy wonderful Xmas 🎄 and good luck to anyone going through this as I know how stressful it can be 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's brilliant news and just in time for Christmas too!! Thanks for the update! Hope you have a lovely Christmas!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • paulamaria
    Options
    thank you again 🙏🏽 Yous all do amazing work here it has been very much appreciated x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.