Hi, I'm Rob, nice to meet everyone — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, I'm Rob, nice to meet everyone

marksman
marksman Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 6 in Start here and say hello!
Hi, I'm Rob, nice to meet everyone, I'm baffled with PIP at the moment 😤

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 539 Pioneering
    Hi @marksman

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Thankfully, there are lots of us who are able to provide you with guidance and support regarding PIP. To start with though, would you like to expand on what in particular is causing you to feel baffled with PIP? Do you have a particular question or area of concern with relation to PIP? Thanks in advance for your additional information, it will just help to ensure we can provide you with the most effective support  :)
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,377

Scope community team

Hi @marksman

Welcome to the community, sorry to hear you are baffled with PIP. You aren't the first and will by no means be the last, so you certainly aren't alone. 

I have seen you have posted a separate thread about PIP, so I hope you receive some helpful responses on that. Otherwise, feel free to have a look around the community and get involved where you'd like.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,730 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

If you have any specific questions about pip look at the pip section or ask away and someone will be able to help 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Member Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Hi @marksman I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. If you have any questions about PIP please ask.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,595 Disability Gamechanger
    @marksman hi rob a warm welcome to scope and our friendly forum
    I am a person with epilepsy not an epileptic, my illness doesn't define me.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 10,988 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @marksman - & welcome to the community from me too.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.