Hi, I'm Rob, nice to meet everyone — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Rob, nice to meet everyone

Options
marksman
marksman Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited November 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi, I'm Rob, nice to meet everyone, I'm baffled with PIP at the moment ?

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @marksman

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Thankfully, there are lots of us who are able to provide you with guidance and support regarding PIP. To start with though, would you like to expand on what in particular is causing you to feel baffled with PIP? Do you have a particular question or area of concern with relation to PIP? Thanks in advance for your additional information, it will just help to ensure we can provide you with the most effective support  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @marksman

Welcome to the community, sorry to hear you are baffled with PIP. You aren't the first and will by no means be the last, so you certainly aren't alone. 

I have seen you have posted a separate thread about PIP, so I hope you receive some helpful responses on that. Otherwise, feel free to have a look around the community and get involved where you'd like.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

If you have any specific questions about pip look at the pip section or ask away and someone will be able to help 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @marksman hi rob a warm welcome to scope and our friendly forum
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @marksman - & welcome to the community from me too.

Brightness