Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New. Are there any support groups for people with bipolar disorder? Anyone got PIP for it?
Hello I joined just tonight. Bipolar. pip got refused over a phone assessment during covid. Housing can’t be bothered with dealing with issues. Nhs can’t help really. Just looking for support groups who deal,who know exactly the issues any disability creates is not a points system ruled by unqualified people who play god with people. The form or phone isn’t designed with neuro diversity or mental health. Definitely a blaise attitude towards trauma. Like to know if anyone got the help they asked for?
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 966 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.