I've submitted my online form. What are the next steps? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've submitted my online form. What are the next steps?

Options
Tloader12
Tloader12 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
. Hello my name is Thomas [removed by moderator - full name] I've basically submitted my online form and I've paid a contribution towards the personal Independance payment calculator I can't manage daily tasks I normally do voluntary work at [removed by moderator - address]. Someone told me you don't have to pay towards pip but I already have I don't know if that went threw to someone else account. What are the next steps in recieving personal Independance payment I thought all my consultant had to do is write up a spread sheet and send it to the right company are they any apps I have to download to start receiving payment each month is there and shops near by were you study and where I could contribute but I don't walk anywhere i always get my support worker Gordon [removed by moderator - full name] to take me 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Tloader12 :) It's good to have you with us. 

You don't have to pay in order to submit a claim for PIP. Was it a website you submitted a payment to? Have you spoken to your support worker about this? 

Just to let you know, I've removed a couple of things from your post. This is because they contained personal details, such as full names and an address. We don't allow personal details to be posted on the community for the safety of both yourself and others. This is outlined in our house rules.

I've also moved your post into our PIP category, and renamed it, so that other members will be able to find it more easily. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

You seem very confused about the pip process and suggest you have a look 8n our pip section 

To apply for pip you call the pip application number there are no contributions from the claimant 

You will then be sent forms to complete detailing how your condition affects you against the pip descriptors 

They will then send these to the assessment providers who will arrange an assessment either by phone or f2f and in rare occasions paper based 

They will complete a report and send back to dwp who will then go to a decision maker to decide if an award is granted 

If awarded you are paid into your bank account every 4 weeks 

No need for any apps , no fees I think you have been on a fraud website and suggest you contact dwp start your claim and report the scam 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    To add to the other advice given above, your Consultant doesn't need to write any spread sheets for you to claim PIP.
    You do not start a PIP claim online. To start your claim you need to ring DWP PIP helpline...  0800 917 2222
    You will then be asked a few simple questions... bank details, GP, NI number, full name and address etc.
    They will then send you a PIP2 form to complete and return to them with all your evidence.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.