Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Ray1981!
Hey guys. I'm a 40 Yr old man from Lincoln with a 12 year old lad that I think the world of. Now single again as girlfriend of 7 yrs left recently. Trying to make it in this rat race and struggling but persevering and never stopping trying. But I can't help feeling such a failure. And this feeling is eating into my very soul. So dependant on money and so lacking. Really feeling it's stopping me living. I just want to be happy again, you know. Debt is a killer. It saps the soul. Five thousand would sort all my debt and it's on my mind ALL OF THE TIME. To those who have debt of twenty, thirty, fifty more thousand I just cannot imagine!! Really I can't. I feel like ending it all now so how I would feel if that was the case I cannot even imagine..
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.