Hi, my name is Lestat77! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Lestat77!

Lestat77
Lestat77 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello, Im a mum who has a 21 year autistic non binary adult. We live near York and looking for either social meets ups or even advice on what online disability apps to use as iv heard so many bad things about online apps?. If anyone could help us I'd be really grateful. 
Thanks
Jen 

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lestat77

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Unfortunately, we do not facilitate offline meetings. However, they are more than welcome to join Scope's forum if they wish. We have a whole discussion section dedicated to everything autism-related. If you would prefer to look into this first, you can view it at https://forum.scope.org.uk/categories/learning-disabilities-and-autism. In terms of online disability apps, what sort of apps are you hoping to find? (what purpose are you seeking for the apps to fulfil?). There are quite a few good apps but it depends on what you are looking for!  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lestat77 is this in relation to your query over dating apps? If so I've moved your post here.

If you have any other questions you'd like to ask then don't hesitate. Hope you're keeping well today!

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.