PIP AWARD REVIEW FORM

dottydotty
dottydotty Community member Posts: 321 Empowering
Hello  i wonder  if  anyone  can  help  me  with a  query i  have  regarding my  PIP review  form  .
  I  was awarded   PIP in  2014 hIgh  rate  Care  lower  rate  mobilty . 
. In  2017 i had  a F2F interview  and  my PIP award was stopped  .( only  scored 2  points  ). I  went  through the  tribunal  process  and  won  my appeal  .awarded  High  rate  care  low  rate  mobilIty.
  I now  have  a  review  form to  complete  but  it  is asking if  any  changes  since my award  from  2014   ? is  this  because  the  Tribunal  awarded  me PIP in 2017 and  not the  DWP  .    Thankyou for  any  replies . 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,484 Championing
    Hi,
    I have no idea why it says this but regardless of that, you need to treat it as a completely new claim. 
    Put as much information as possible. Adding a couple of real world examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies. Include information such as where you were, what exactly happened, did anyone see it and what the consequences were. 
  • dottydotty
    edited November 2021
    Thankyou   poppy123456  .     i  dont have any  recent  medical  evidence  to send  as  my  conditions were all diagnosed  several  years  ago  . my medication  list  has  increased along with  my needs  so  i  will  just  write as much  a  i  can  .  Also  i  am  over the  age  of  65 i wondered  if  that would  go  against  me ?

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,005 Championing
    If you wish to you can ask your GP for your Summary Care Record. This is available at no cost and will summarise your currently diagnosed conditions and mediation together with a brief summary of your medical history.
    Your age makes no difference to how you are assessed (except that people being reassessed after reaching state pension age cannot have the PIP mobility component increased).
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,484 Championing
    Medical evidence is only useful if it states exactly how your conditions affect you and most don't. A diagnosis is mostly not in question.
  • dottydotty
    Thankyou  for  the  replies  . most  helpful .