Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is michelle2021! Sharing news of my latest PIP claim
Hi there I’m new here thought I would share my latest new pip claim with you as I’ve been using info on here to see what will happen with my claim so I started a new claim on June 21st 2021 telephone assessment 25th October form received by dwp on 2nd called for copy of assessment report which arrived next day was surprisingly accurate women was lovely and took my information well a decision was made on the 13th found out today still awaiting letter I’ve been awarded enhanced for both for 3years long awaited but glad I’ve finally been awarded applied 2 years ago and was given 0 points for everything so this time was happy to finally be awarded for mental health and physical problems
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.