Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Mr phonecall. I was asked to confirm my bank details. Is this good?
So they logged my MR on the 27th of September I called them today to check the progress and was told it was with case manager I noticed during the security questions that she asked me to confirm my bank details I have never been asked to do this before and I'm wondering if thats a good sighn or not, she did however say there is no decision been made yet and the 12 weeks would take me to the middle of December ish. I dont plan on speaking them them again intill this time but it would be nice to know this side of Christmas so I can prepare for tribunal if need be. I wasn't awarded any points initially but I'm not surprised since I was very mentaly ill when I filled in the forms and the phone assessment was just a waste of time
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.2K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 679 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 999 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 945 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 665 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 721 Autism and neurodiversity
- 868 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.