Hey! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hey!

Katie1504
Katie1504 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 24 in Start here and say hello!
Evening! I am Katie aged 39 and have CP.
Tagged:

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 10,997 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi & welcome @Katie1504 - you're in good company as we have many members with CP. I hope you are keeping well, & enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive community. Please ask if you have any questions, otherwise please have a look around the forum & join in with the discussions. :)
  • Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Member Posts: 1,267 Pioneering
    Hi @Katie1504 I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. If you have any questions please ask.  Take care.
  • easy
    easy Member Posts: 162 Pioneering
    Hi Katie, nice to have you join us.
  • Libby_Scope
    Libby_Scope Posts: 117 Courageous
    Hello @Katie1504 :) 

Welcome to the community, it's lovely to have you here with us. How are you today?

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself. We have lots of friendly members on the community who are very knowledgeable and are happy to share their stories too. 

We do have a designated CP category, that allows members to share ideas and queries in relation to CP. There's also a lot of helpful information on the channel, which hopefully you'll be able to access :). If you're after a fun, friendly chat, the coffee lounge is also a great place to start, to get to know our members. 

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. 

Libby 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,742 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.