Hey! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hey!

Katie1504
Katie1504 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
edited November 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Evening! I am Katie aged 39 and have CP.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi & welcome @Katie1504 - you're in good company as we have many members with CP. I hope you are keeping well, & enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive community. Please ask if you have any questions, otherwise please have a look around the forum & join in with the discussions. :)
  • easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Hi Katie, nice to have you join us.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Hello @Katie1504 :) 

Welcome to the community, it's lovely to have you here with us. How are you today?

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself. We have lots of friendly members on the community who are very knowledgeable and are happy to share their stories too. 

We do have a designated CP category, that allows members to share ideas and queries in relation to CP. There's also a lot of helpful information on the channel, which hopefully you'll be able to access :). If you're after a fun, friendly chat, the coffee lounge is also a great place to start, to get to know our members. 

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. 

Libby 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 

Brightness