Anyone wanna be friends? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone wanna be friends?

Options
Rosie2x
Rosie2x Posts: 105 Connected
I know many are going through a difficult time or situation,  but I wanted to let you all know I totally understand, and if you need someone to help you or even a virtual hug I am more then happy to stand by your side until a smile peeks !! 

Comments

• Rosie2x
    Options
    Honestly you seem amazing! 
  • steve39
    steve39 Community member Posts: 53 Connected
    Options
    Rosie2x said:
    I know many are going through a difficult time or situation,  but I wanted to let you all know I totally understand, and if you need someone to help you or even a virtual hug I am more then happy to stand by your side until a smile peeks !! 
    hi Rosie I could do with a friend right now lol >:)o:):) let me know if you need a hug ,x 
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    steve39 said:
    Rosie2x said:
    hi Rosie I could do with a friend right now lol >:)o:):) let me know if you need a hug ,x 
    Hiya! I need a friend too! And a hug! X
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's a lovely offer @Rosie2x :) Would you like to share a bit about your hobbies or interests so that our members can get to know you a bit better? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    That's a lovely offer @Rosie2x :) Would you like to share a bit about your hobbies or interests so that our members can get to know you a bit better? 
    Looking after people, first aid sleeping and eating!♡
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's good to hear you're into first aiding @Rosie2x :) I'm sure that's taught you lots of important skills. How did you get into it?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    It's good to hear you're into first aiding @Rosie2x :) I'm sure that's taught you lots of important skills. How did you get into it?
    When I was a younger kid, my nan passed and ever since, I have learned how to help someone in when their having a possible heart attack! Awareness is so key, and helping someone in the moment should be learnt at every school! 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Rosie2x said:
    n I was a younger kid, my nan passed and ever since, I have learned how to help someone in when their having a possible heart attack! Awareness is so key, and helping someone in the moment should be learnt at every school! 
    I agree with that, I think it's important to be taught those skills at a young age. Sorry to hear about your nan.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • steve39
    steve39 Community member Posts: 53 Connected
    Options
    Rosie2x said:
    steve39 said:
    Rosie2x said:
    give me a shout any time your near Ipswich for that HUG  but UntILL THEN cOUNT Me AS your Friend ok x
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    steve39 said:
    Rosie2x said:
    steve39 said:
    Rosie2x said:
    give me a shout any time your near Ipswich for that HUG  but UntILL THEN cOUNT Me AS your Friend ok x
    Awww!! Thank youu! Xx hru
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    Rosie2x said:
    n I was a younger kid, my nan passed and ever since, I have learned how to help someone in when their having a possible heart attack! Awareness is so key, and helping someone in the moment should be learnt at every school! 
    I agree with that, I think it's important to be taught those skills at a young age. Sorry to hear about your nan.
    Indeed! And it's okay!
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    I'm so tired haha!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.