Anyone wanna be friends? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone wanna be friends?

Options
Rosie2x
Rosie2x Posts: 105 Connected
I know many are going through a difficult time or situation,  but I wanted to let you all know I totally understand, and if you need someone to help you or even a virtual hug I am more then happy to stand by your side until a smile peeks !! 

Comments

• Rosie2x
    Options
    Honestly you seem amazing! 
  • steve39
    steve39 Community member Posts: 53 Connected
    Options
    Rosie2x said:
    I know many are going through a difficult time or situation,  but I wanted to let you all know I totally understand, and if you need someone to help you or even a virtual hug I am more then happy to stand by your side until a smile peeks !! 
    hi Rosie I could do with a friend right now lol >:)o:):) let me know if you need a hug ,x 
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    steve39 said:
    Rosie2x said:
    hi Rosie I could do with a friend right now lol >:)o:):) let me know if you need a hug ,x 
    Hiya! I need a friend too! And a hug! X
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's a lovely offer @Rosie2x :) Would you like to share a bit about your hobbies or interests so that our members can get to know you a bit better? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    That's a lovely offer @Rosie2x :) Would you like to share a bit about your hobbies or interests so that our members can get to know you a bit better? 
    Looking after people, first aid sleeping and eating!♡
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's good to hear you're into first aiding @Rosie2x :) I'm sure that's taught you lots of important skills. How did you get into it?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    It's good to hear you're into first aiding @Rosie2x :) I'm sure that's taught you lots of important skills. How did you get into it?
    When I was a younger kid, my nan passed and ever since, I have learned how to help someone in when their having a possible heart attack! Awareness is so key, and helping someone in the moment should be learnt at every school! 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Rosie2x said:
    n I was a younger kid, my nan passed and ever since, I have learned how to help someone in when their having a possible heart attack! Awareness is so key, and helping someone in the moment should be learnt at every school! 
    I agree with that, I think it's important to be taught those skills at a young age. Sorry to hear about your nan.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • steve39
    steve39 Community member Posts: 53 Connected
    Options
    Rosie2x said:
    steve39 said:
    Rosie2x said:
    give me a shout any time your near Ipswich for that HUG  but UntILL THEN cOUNT Me AS your Friend ok x
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    steve39 said:
    Rosie2x said:
    steve39 said:
    Rosie2x said:
    give me a shout any time your near Ipswich for that HUG  but UntILL THEN cOUNT Me AS your Friend ok x
    Awww!! Thank youu! Xx hru
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    Rosie2x said:
    n I was a younger kid, my nan passed and ever since, I have learned how to help someone in when their having a possible heart attack! Awareness is so key, and helping someone in the moment should be learnt at every school! 
    I agree with that, I think it's important to be taught those skills at a young age. Sorry to hear about your nan.
    Indeed! And it's okay!
  • Rosie2x
    Options
    I'm so tired haha!

Brightness