An update on my PIP review — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

An update on my PIP review

Tharos
Tharos Member Posts: 14 Connected
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all, 

I thought I would share an update on my PIP review. Having started the process back in March, I finally recieved my decision letter on Friday. My PIP review was successful and will continue to be awarded at it's current rate (enhanced for both catagories) I've also been granted an ongoing award which I was certainly hoping for given the nature of my disability, but was not expecting! 

Safe to say, I am so relieved and pleased at the result. I'd also like to thank everyone here for their advice and support. Particularly those who regularly monitor and respond to threads posted here. This space has been so helpful during the process. I appreciate the time and effort that goes into maintaining and contributing to this forum on a regular basis.  
He/Him 
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.