I had my telephone assessment. Can any one help me to fill my reconsideration application? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I had my telephone assessment. Can any one help me to fill my reconsideration application?

Options
13»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,040 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Bhuyan said:
    Can I point out how many mistake assessor done on her assessment report. 

That is not going to get you a PIP award.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Bhuyan
    Bhuyan Community member Posts: 39 Listener
    Options
    Can I comment which point assessor don’t agree with me. Can I give examples and probe from my medical report 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You need to put the report away and forget about it completely. Then give the real world examples for each descriptor that applies to you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Bhuyan
    Options
  • JamesSmith33
    JamesSmith33 Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    Options
    How long ago was your telephone assesment ? You only have a set amount of time to send a mandatory reconsideration  ime not 100 percent sure but I think it's 30 days from date a decision was made 
  • poppy123456
    edited December 2021
    Options
    How long ago was your telephone assesment ? You only have a set amount of time to send a mandatory reconsideration  ime not 100 percent sure but I think it's 30 days from date a decision was made 

You actually have 13 months to request it, with good reason why you're outside the 1 month. IF DWP refuse because it's late you simply continue to Tribunal.
    It's also not from the date the assessment took place, it's from the date the decision was made.
  • Bhuyan
    Options
    Last month. Can’t remember.

I want to know what is this mean: since your operation, your report being able to dress independently on most day. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    After your operation, you say you can put your clothes on without any help on most days.
    With PIP, it's how you are the majority of the time (most days), so if you can normally dress yourself, but find it difficult, and may need help for only 2 days of the week on average, that is what that part of the assessor's report means.
  • Bhuyan
    Options
    How can I give example. Sometime I need help.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    No one here can tell you what you should write because we don't know exactly how your conditions affect you. As advised by chiareds, for PIP you need to be affected the majority of the time.
  • JamesSmith33
    JamesSmith33 Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    Options
    @Bhuyan your saying you don't know how to explain your condition and how it affects you too them BUT you here explaining perfectly to everyone how your condition affects you and how the assesors decision was wrong 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.