Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I just want to tell you about problems I am having about pip and would welcome advice..I am currently getting enhanced rate daily living allowance, and have now got more bad health issues and worsening mobility problems and had to fill out another form s(aug2021)they received it 7 September 21 ,in November i rung them for an update and was told that I have to go for a medical again and I will be contacted by atos,on the 1 dec 2021 I rung pip again asking why the delay and was told they have not yet sent my file to atos and they where hanging on to it (is this legal) I told them by doing this they making my life harder and holding up any mobility payments if I was to be awarded any..I then said I wish to make a complaint and was told that I cannot complain about any backlogs they have, I told them the complaint was about lies and fob off tactics and maladministration,.and was fobbed off again..these people are truely evil so now I will have to get a lawyer to write a letter of complaint…I truely believe that they know I will get the mobility part and are being awkward…,roll on when I get to a tribunal they will be crying tears as big as marrowfat peas
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 680 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 950 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.