Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Not well today
I had a tickly cough all day yesterday which got worst, so I did a covid test which came back negative. I went bed early to try sleep it off but had a fever in the night and couldn't get warm even though I was too hot and sweating. This morning I have woken up feeling really rough, still have a bad cough and feels like a bad head cold.
I was meant to go out with my nan today to sort out my grandads money at the bank, however I feel too ill so had to cancel as don't want to pass on my cold to my nan. I'm just sat here with my quilt round me today. I hope it clears up soon.
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 680 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 950 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.