Opportunity to participate in research about disability and COVID-19 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Opportunity to participate in research about disability and COVID-19

Options
LpC
LpC Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited December 2021 in Research and opportunities

I am project manager of the CICADA-ME project – “Coronavirus Intersectionalities: Chronic Conditions and Disabilities and Migrants / Ethnic minoritisation” – at University College London. 

This project examines the intersection between ethnicity, disability, and the effects of COVID-19. We are doing interviews with people who consider themselves to have a chronic illness or disability, and who come from a minority ethnic background. 

We are now looking to interview white British participants, who have a chronic illness or disability.  We want to hear how people have coped, during the pandemic. 

The interviews take between thirty minutes and hour, and we give participants a £20 shopping voucher, to say thank you.

Would you be interested in speaking to me about your experiences of disability during the pandemic? Feel free to email me at ioe.cicada.study@ucl.ac.uk

You can see more about our study here: https://cicada-study.org.uk.

Many thanks and I hope to hear from you,

Lorna
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.