Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I had my assessment in November. How much longer until a decision?
Hi I had pip assesment November and received copy of my report 3 weeks ago I hooked dwp last week and was told thiers no decision been made yet but should be very soon I phoned again this morning and was told its at the last stage and with a decision maker shouldn't be long at all , can anyone help me as to how much longer it should be now do they say its with a decision maker the second they receive the report from atos or would he have only said that if it was actually with a decision maker right now ? Sorry ime just getting even worse anxiety every day now waiting for a decision its been a long process from start and ime still not got my decision
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.