Hi, my name is zrheart! Or zoe — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is zrheart! Or zoe

Options
zrheart
zrheart Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I'm in desperate need of guidance can u offer some support 

Comments

• zrheart
    zrheart Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Well I've had DCM heart failour since the birth my only child I did make a bit of seddy imovment n was cumphortable on meds at half my healthy rate for 2years and was expecting a ICD pacemaker as of when see fit but this year I developed a build of water tention and organgans began fast to shut down and sepsis almost took my life when they found my heart had a giant clot holting oppertaing to reduces the poisonous organs n start the treatment for heart block spepitac shock heart block orgag falour and blood poisoning I was a very unlucky person but luck be here whilest treatment and ever lasting damage I've made some recovery in desolving the clot it have another condition as such as HCM aslo n genetic codes that's unusual and my heart function have decreased I've a defib ICD in place and no hope to make a improvement as once before I'm bk to 20ef faction and different type of heart function but due to demestic vilance I've lost not only financially physically safety but even my communication to the outside world as I battered to get to hospital dayley n have my health stabble I've come to the point I have no idea what hope in starting again I've reached out but endless hours days or even a mobile I've come to the point I need more than help in wat I can put bk but help in a voice n someone who can please give me my life n freedom to sheld n stay home nnsafe n home school again please can someone guid a never ending trying mam x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.