Another poem changes prospect
Another poem changes the prospectives
Daring to dream as we scream through our crafts
Impressing many smiles we get showing our crafts
Stay stronger, we prove people wrong.
Appreciating the difficulties, while rising again
Bright stars we are so truly great
Important we remove negativity and turn it positively
Let's spread the joy that people with disabilities have through the use of their crafts.
Imperative we laugh if don't quite gp right our craft.
Taking off the failed names used for disabled people.
Yes, we are relentless in our pursuit of change.
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 258 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 875 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments