Another poem changes prospect — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Another poem changes prospect

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,369 Disability Gamechanger

Another poem changes the prospectives 

Daring to dream as we scream through our crafts

Impressing many smiles we get showing our crafts

Stay stronger, we prove people wrong.

Appreciating the difficulties, while rising again 

Bright stars we are so truly great

Important we remove negativity and turn it positively  

Let's spread the joy that people with disabilities have through the use of their crafts. 

Imperative we laugh if don't quite gp right our craft.

Taking off the failed names used for disabled people.

Yes, we are relentless in our pursuit of change.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you and Merry Christmas @Globster :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,369 Disability Gamechanger
    @Ross_Scope
    Merry Christmas to you and your family

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for continuing to share your wonderful writing with us. A very Merry Christmas from me too  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    @L_Volunteer
    Merry Christmas me too I hope wonderful time 

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    How wonderful @globster :)

Thank you for sharing 'your craft' of poetry with us all :)

Merry Christmas!
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Globster
    @Libby_Scope
    I appreciate kind words with poetry writing
    I hope you and your family wonderful Christmas 

Brightness