My daughter has autism and ADHD. I've just completed the navigation session — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

My daughter has autism and ADHD. I've just completed the navigation session

Nichola0512
Nichola0512 Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited December 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi I am nichola  I have a daughter  6 with autism  and adhd . I have just completed the navigation  session these were very helpful. I came away stronger and believing  I was doing the right things 
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 13,272 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I'm glad you found the programme helpful
  • Libby_Scope
    Libby_Scope Posts: 635

Scope community team

Hi I am nichola  I have a daughter  6 with autism  and adhd . I have just completed the navigation  session these were very helpful. I came away stronger and believing  I was doing the right things 
    Hi @Nichola0512 :) 

Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here with us.

I'm glad you completed the navigation session and found it helpful. Was there an element in particular that was useful for you? I'm sure you're doing the right things and more importantly, the best you can do, right now!

I will move your comment into our autism and neurodiversity category, in the hope that our other members will reach out and share some of their experiences too. 

If you have any other questions or queries, then please let us know :)

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 880 Pioneering
    Hi @Nichola0512

Thanks for your positive feedback, I am sure the team will really appreciate this. I know for certain I am really glad to hear you are feeling stronger and more confident. I am sure you will be doing all the right things as you know your daughter best. However, if you do stumble across any more questions or need our support with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities, and assistive technology. Pronouns: She/her.

Brightness

Need to talk?

Over Christmas the online community might be a little quieter than usual, so if you need urgent emotional support or if you feel like you might be in crisis, please read up about how to stay safe for now and find help.

You can also speak to somebody in confidence by calling Samaritans on 116 123 for free or send an email to
[email protected]

Of course, if you feel like you might be at risk right now, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.